Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information


The Immigration Team is here to help you with any Visa or Attendance queries.

We work closely with the International Education Centre to ensure that all students feel welcomed and are provided with consistent and correct information.

Our office is located on the ground floor of the Penbre Building, College Road.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.

Here is our email address:

The University's Immigration Officer is Lynne Hughes. Lynne manages the Immigration Team and can be contacted on: 01248 382776

For International Undergraduate Student Enquiries please contact Katharine Groves. Katharine undertakes the attendance monitoring of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught Students. She can be contacted on: 01248 388029

For International Postgraduate Student Enquiries please contact Bronwen Hayes. Bronwen undertakes the attendance monitoring of all Postgraduate Research and PhD students. She can be contacted on: 01248 388436

International Student Information, Responsibilities, and Forms (DES/CAS)

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I have lost my Passport/ Visa/ BRP Card?

If you have lost your BRP card, firstly do not panic.  As soon as you know you have lost the BRP card, notify the International Education Centre as they will be able to help you with the application. Here is a useful link to their page with information in regards to lost Passports and Visa’s.

Here is a link from the Gov webpage in regards to a lost BRP.

Application Forms

Tier 4 Student Information