Moving into your Hall – September 2020
This year we will be doing things a little bit differently to ensure that we can move you in safely and comfortably.
Most of our Undergraduate and Postgraduates students will be moving into University accommodation over a ten-day period, Friday 18 September to Sunday 27 September. You will be informed exactly which day you need to arrive on; this will depend on which hall you’re living in, as different halls will be opening on different days.
The exception to the above is International and EU students who will begin to move into University accommodation from Wednesday, 16 September.
Finding out more about moving in
- The Halls Office will contact you shortly by email with more information about what you need to do before arriving at Bangor.
- You will be directed by email to an on-line induction programme that is essential to complete before you arrive.
- Once you have completed it, you will find instructions on how to get your hall and you will be able to download the parking permit for your day of arrival.
- Once you have completed the induction you can print or keep a copy of your Arrival Pass, which you will need to collect your keys.
Moving in dates for Ffriddoedd and St Mary's
Full details will be available in the on-line induction programme you need to complete and a confirmation email will be sent detailing your arrival day and time.
All International and EU students will begin arriving from Wednesday, September 16.
Wrexham campus - Snowdon Hall
- Move-in to Snowdon Hall will take place between Friday 18th and Sunday 27th September.
- Please call the office on 01978 265799 to arrange your arrival day and time.
- Please note that the car park has limited spaces. As soon as you have unloaded please remove your vehicle to the public car park a few minutes from the Hall.
- If you are unable to arrive on the day within your designated time slot, please inform the staff on 01248 265799. Or alternatively email Snowdon.firstname.lastname@example.org
The University has organised basic contents insurance with 'Endsleigh Insurance' for students living in halls of residence. This covers items in your room against theft, fire and flood. To check what is covered, just download your insurance certificate.
Laptops, tablet and phones are not covered outside your room, you may wish to take out additional cover. Endsleigh offer a packages to do this which can be reviewed at: www.endsleigh.co.uk/reviewcover.